Market News and updates
- 2020 BMW X5 M Competition first drive review February 28, 20202020 BMW X5 M Competition first drive review
- Coronavirus panic wipes $6 trillion off world stocks this week February 28, 2020Hopes that the epidemic which started in China would be over in months and that economic activity would quickly return to normal have been shattered this week as the number of international cases spiralled.
- WHO upgrades global risk of virus spread to #39;very high#39; February 28, 2020"We have now increased our assessment of the risk of spread and the risk of impact of COVID-19 to very high at global level," World Health Organisation (WHO) chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus told reporters.
- Premier League and ISL renew agreement for football development February 28, 2020The Premier League and ISL will continue to work together to share knowledge and expertise in all areas of the game including governance, talent development, commercial growth, administration and wider community development.
- Asia#39;s garment industry sees lay-offs, factories closing due to coronavirus February 28, 2020Low-wage workers are particularly vulnerable to any global economic downturn triggered by travel restrictions and quarantines as the coronavirus outbreak spreads from China around the world, roiling supply chains.
IPO News and Updates
- Antony Waste Handling Cell IPO to open on March 4, price band at Rs 295-300/sh February 28, 2020The company has proposed to utilise the net fresh issue proceeds for the reduction of the consolidated borrowings and general corporate purposes.
- SBI Cards IPO to open on March 2; 10 things to know about the keenly-eyed issue February 28, 2020State Bank of India owns 74 percent stake in the company and the rest 26 percent is held by CA Rover Holdings, an affiliate of the Carlyle Group.
- Subscribe to SBI Cards: ICICI Direct February 28, 2020ICICI Direct has come out with its report on SBI Cards. The research firm has recommended to "Subscribe#39;#39; the IPO in its research report as on February 27, 2020
- Subscribe to SBI Cards: Choice Equity Broking February 28, 2020Choice Equity Broking has come out with its report on SBI Cards. The research firm has recommended to "Subscribe#39;#39; the IPO in its research report as on February 27, 2020
- Subscribe to SBI Cards: Geojit February 27, 2020Geojit has come out with its report on SBI Cards. The research firm has recommended to "Subscribe#39;#39; the IPO in its research report as on February 27, 2020
- Over 400 stocks plumb to 52-week low in Friday#39;s carnage; 5 highlights of session February 28, 2020There have been only four occasions when the Sensex has suffered a loss of more than 1,000 points in a single day, February 28 was one such day.
- Sensex suffers second worst fall in history; time for bottom fishing? February 28, 2020In the last six days, the Sensex has come off 3,026 points and the Nifty 924 points.
- Taking Stock: Investors lose over Rs 5 lakh cr in a day; Sensex falls the most since Aug 2015 February 28, 2020Nifty formed a â€˜Long Black Dayâ€™ kind of candle on the daily charts.
- Taking Stock: Market in the red for 5th straight session; Sensex, Nifty fall 3% in Feb FO series February 27, 2020In the last five consecutive sessions of losses, investors have become poorer by Rs 6.31 lakh crore.
- Taking Stock: Scary Wednesday! Sensex drops below 40K; Nifty breaks 200-DMA February 26, 2020Nifty formed a Bearish candle on the daily charts. It slipped below its 200-DMA placed at 11,684 on daily charts.
- Tightening commodity margins â€“ good intentions that will ruin the market January 30, 2020The new rules are likely to make the commodity markets illiquid.
- Gold price today: Yellow metal gains as US Fed flags coronavirus concerns January 30, 2020Experts feel that Gold is likely to remain volatile and move in a range. Investors should use dips to buy into the metal with a target of 40,600 levels while supports are placed at 40,100 levels.
- Oil falls as virus death toll climbs, US stocks grow January 30, 2020Brent was down 35 cents, or 0.6%, at $59.46 a barrel by 0225 GMT, having risen 0.5% on Wednesday. U.S. crude was down 30 cents, or 0.6%, at $53.03 a barrel, after dropping 0.3% in the previous session.
- Unless China contains coronavirus, commodity prices will remain under pressure January 29, 2020The general market reaction shows that market players are worried about a severe impact on Chinese economy and commodities demand.
- Crude Oil prices are expected to trade higher today: Angel Broking January 29, 2020According to Angel Broking, Crude Oil On Tuesday, WTI Crude prices rose by 0.64 percent to close at $53.5 per barrel.